Scaling ZK Gaming

Hypr is a layer 2 blockchain built on top of Ethereum, to enhance its capabilities and address its limitations. It is specifically designed to focus on providing a fast and cost-effective platform for zero-knowledge-enabled on-chain games.

Powered by

Latest Articles

Ridiculously Fast Network

Network latency can completely ruin the user experience. With sub-2-second block times, Hypr is one of the fastest chains, optimized for game developers.

$HYPR Token

The $HYPR token has a fixed supply of 100,000,000 tokens, with 70% allocated to the Uniswap V2 pool through a fair launch, ensuring equal access for both the team and the general public at the same time and price. The remaining 30%, held in a multisig wallet, is earmarked for retroactive rewards to developers, users, and partners deploying their apps on the Hypr Network.

The aim is to establish a community-owned network that equally benefits developers and users engaging with applications on the Hypr Network, fostering sustainable growth.
Learn moreBuy $HYPR
$HYPR Token

Tools for Game Developers

Card Game SDK

Hyper Poker SDK is an all-purpose tool set that enables game developers to easily build any on-chain card games employing zero-knowledge proof technology.
Learn more

Random Number Generator

The Randao Wrapper VRF Contract generates random numbers safely. These random numbers are generated by multiple random productors safely on-chain. These numbers are completely random and cannot be predicted.
Learn more
Join our community

Staking Rewards

The rewards you earn are directly tied to the quantity of tokens you possess. No lockup, simply hold.
Learn more
Ready to learn more? Dive right into our developer documentation.
Developer Docs

Who We Work With

OP Games
Pudgy Penguins
Yield guild games
Merit Circle